All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe RHS A-Z Encyclopedia of Garden Plants remains the ultimate plant guide for gardeners. The most definitive work of garden reference has been completely revised and refreshed for this 4th edition, bringing it up-to-date with the latest developments in gardening. Unrivalled in authority and range, this single-volume guide has over 15,500 entries from Abelia to Zygopetalum. Edited by Christopher Brickell, former Director General of the Royal Horticultural Society, and with over 6,000 beautiful photographs and precise artworks, The RHS A-Z Encyclopedia of Garden Plants is the only garden reference encyclopedia you will ever need. With an introduction to the plant kingdom, flower types, and plant problems, as well as clear, detailed growing advice for every plant all wrapped up in a beautiful gift box, The RHS A-Z Encyclopedia of Garden Plants is the definitive garden reference guide for every gardener. Previous edition ISBN 9781405332965
- Author BiographyFormerly Director General of the Royal Horticultural Society, Chris is an eminent plantsman. In 1976 he was awarded the RHS Victoria Medal of Honour for his services to horticulture, followed by the CBE in 1991. A former editor of The Plantsman, he has published many botanical and horticultural papers and articles and chaired the International Commission for the Nomenclature of Cultivated Plants. In 1990 he was editor-in-chief for the first edition of Dorling Kindersley's bestselling RHS Encyclopedia of Plants & Flowers (now in its 5th edition and with sales of over a million copies in the UK). This was followed by RHS Encyclopedia of Gardening, RHS A-Z Encyclopedia of Garden Plants and RHS Pruning & Training. He has recently completed full updates of both the A-Z of Garden Plants and Pruning & Training.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight5680 g
- Width302 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine110 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.