All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever the season, this is the new edition of your essential guide to gardening all year round, from the experts at the RHS With specific monthly tasks for every part of the garden, expert plant advice, tips on organisation and over 1,000 photographs, this is the garden reference that t only tells you what to do when, but also shows you how to do it. Whether you are a green-fingered guru or are just starting out, enjoy 12 months of satisfying and successful gardening.
- Author BiographyIan Spence was Gardener's World presenter Geoff Hamilton's right hand man. As Head Gardener at Barnsdale he prepared weekly projects for the programme and today he continues to demonstrate many gardening techniques for BBC Gardener's World magazine. Ian writes plant profiles for The Daily Telegraph's Weekend magazine. He lives in Rutland.
- Author(s)Ian Spence
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1276 g
- Width203 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.