All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionSo much has been learned about RNA in the past ten years that the ability to purify, analyze, and manipulate RNA molecules is w essential in all kinds of bioscience. Initiating RNA research can be intimidating but the new book RNA: A Laboratory Manual provides a broad range of up-to-date techniques presented in a functional framework, so that any investigator can confidently handle RNA and carry out meaningful experiments, from the most basic to the highly sophisticated. Originating in three of the field's most prominent laboratories, this manual provides the necessary background and strategies for approaching any RNA investigation, as well as detailed protocols and extensive tips and troubleshooting information. It is required reading for every research laboratory in the life sciences.
- Author(s)Donald Rio,Manuel Ares,Timothy Nilsen
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1656 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.