All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed volume explores the continuing techniques of studying RNA-protein complexes and interactions as research in these areas expand. After an introductory chapter, the book continues with ways to purify RNA-protein complexes assembled in cells or in isolated cellular extracts, methods for measuring various biochemical activities of RNA-interacting proteins or ribonucleoproteins, biochemical methods for measuring direct RNA-protein contact, as well as various new or invative methods pertinent to the subject. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and up-to-date, RNA-Protein Complexes and Interactions: Methods and Protocols provides a set of useful protocols, both basic and advanced, designed to inspire researchers working with RNA and RNA-interacting proteins.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1421
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 32 colour tables, biography
- Weight768 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRen-Jang Lin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.