All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are w commonly used to study RNA. These methods are presented as a guidebook to scientists who are experienced with RNA research and want to brush up on a new technique. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Thorough and intuitive, RNA-RNA Interactions: Methods and Protocols guides scientists investigating biological systems and studying RNA.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1240
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight448 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byFrank J. Schmidt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.