All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionAnderson and Whitcomb pick up where they left off in DOE Simplified with RSM Simplified -- a practical tool for design of experiments that anyone with a minimum of technical training can understand and appreciate. Their approach is simple and fun for those who desire kwledge on response surface methods but are put off by the academic nature of other books on the topic. RSM Simplified keeps formulas to a minimum and makes liberal use of figures, charts, graphs, and checklists. It offers many relevant examples with amusing sidebars and do-it-yourself exercises that will lead readers to the peak potential for their product quality and process efficiency.
- Author BiographyMark Anderson is a principal and general manager of Stat-Ease, Inc. Prior to joining the firm, he spearheaded an award-winning quality improvement program for an international manufacturer, generating millions of dollars in profit. Mark offers a diverse array of experience in process development, quality assurance, marketing, purchasing, and general management. Mark is also co-author of: DOE Simplified: Practical Tools for Effective Experimentation and RSM Simplified: Optimizing Processes Using Response Surface Methods for Design of Experiments, and has published numerous articles on design of experiments (DOE). He is also a guest lecturer at the University of MN Chemical Engineering & Materials Science department and the Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
- Author(s)Mark J. Anderson,Patrick J. Whitcomb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/2016
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note141 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.