All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the kwledge required by skippers up to yachtmaster Ocean standard and provides important background information for the RYA practical and shorebased courses.
- Author BiographyChris Tibbs is a proffesional meteorologist who has sailed on the Whitbread round the world race and skippered a Round the Worls BT Challenge yacht . Chris still finds time to sail and as navigator has broken seven sailing records on the Maxi-cat Playstaion and 60 foot monhull Solune.
- Author(s)Chris Tibbs
- PublisherRoyal Yachting Association
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationHamble
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Yachting Association
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Selman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.