All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines and appreciates the influence of the scientific and mathematical ideas and the scientific environment in the poetic imagination of Rabindranath Tagore. The book deals with science in poetry and poetry in science and influence of science-machine on Tagore's poetry. Rabindranath constructed extraordinarily beautiful poetic images with the help of elements of science, from physics, astrophysics, plant sciences etc. It is anticipated that the science temper theory will arouse keen interest among all categories of readers about the poetry of Rabindranath Tagore anew.
- Author BiographyDr. Rabindra Kumar Bhattacharyya retired as Reader in Mathematics from Brahmananda Keshab Chandra College, Calcutta. He worked on mathematical seismology.
- Author(s)Rabindra Kumar Bhattacharyya
- PublisherSarat Book House
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSarat Book House
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.