All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.49
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $11.93
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing a year in the life of a raccoon family as the mother teaches her cubs to climb trees, find food, and survive predators, this fun and educational wildlife guide teaches children about one of North America's most intelligent and ubiquitous mammals. Detailed illustrations portray the birth and rapid development of the cubs, the cubs learning to catch a frog and eat a fiddler crab, and mother raccoon defending her cubs from a ferocious predator. Also included are facts about the raccoon name and range, raccoon relatives and trivia, tips on helping injured or orphaned raccoon cubs, and handling techniques and recipes for temporary diets approved by the Delaware Wildlife Rehabilitators Association.
- Author BiographyNancy Carol Willis is a writer and illustrator of natural science articles that have appeared in Outdoor Delaware magazine and is the creator of educational posters for the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control. She is the author of The Robins in Your Backyard, which was named outstanding from a learning perspective by the Parent Council. She lives in Middletown, Delaware.
- Author(s)Nancy Carol Willis
- PublisherBirdsong Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMiddletown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirdsong Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight435 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.