All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionAs the only comprehensive empirical analysis of the changing racial and occupational structure of the urban workforce in South Africa under apartheid, this study will make an invaluable contribution to our understanding of the complex inter-relations of past and present racial inequality and ecomic development in South Africa.
- Author(s)Owen Crankshaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/1996
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note60 black & white tables
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.