All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSince its original publication, this book has become widely kwn as one of the most crucial political and social histories of African Americans. This updated third edition analyzes the effects of such factors as black neo-conservatism, welfare reform, the Million Man March, the mainstreaming of hip-hop culture, 9/11, and Hurricane Katrina.
- Author BiographyMANNING MARABLE is Professor of Public Affairs, History, Political Science and African American Studies at Columbia University, USA, and is Director of the university's Center for Contemporary Black History. He has written and edited a number of books on Black History and Black America.
- Author(s)Manning Marable
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.