All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains drills to make you a champion. By practising in this structured way, we guarantee you will sail faster, better and smarter -- and will ultimately win races. The drills apply to all types of boat -- mohulls, multihulls and sailboards. The equipment needed is minimal -- the only thing you really need is the desire to improve your performance. Race training is divided into major sections:Boat handling / Starting / Mark rounding / Tactics / Finishing. Each section has pre--thoughts on what you are trying to achieve, followed by carefully designed drills. Luck does play a part in racing -- but remember: the more you practice, the luckier you'll get!
- Author BiographyThe founders of Rick White's Seminars bring a wealth of monohull and multihull sailing experience to their teaching and to their books. This is Rick White's fourth book on sailboat racing and the third which he and wife Mary Wells have produced as a team. Both Rick and Mary have sailed a wide range of boats, from prams to Corsair trimarans, from Lasers and Sunfish to PHRF boats. Since 1989 they have been travelling around the country putting on race--training seminars for small boats. They are now in the process of establishing a sailing center in the Florida Keys. Rick is working on a series of teaching videotapes using video taken during their many seminars. And they have now established Rick's Place , on the water in the Florida Keys, where sailors can go for rest, relaxation and sailing all year round.
- Author(s)Mary Wells,Rick White
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication28/03/1996
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationArundel
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.