All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars explore how different forms of igrance are produced and sustained, and the role they play in kwledge practices.
- Author BiographyAt Penn State at University Park, Shannon Sullivan is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Women's Studies, and Nancy Tuana is DuPont/Class of 1949 Professor of Philosophy and Women's Studies. Sullivan is the author of Revealing Whiteness: The Unconscious Habits of Racial Privilege, and Tuana is coeditor (with Sandra Morgen) of Engendering Rationalities, also published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Philosophy and Race
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNancy Tuana,Shannon Sullivan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.