All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the latest data and theoretical literature available, RACE AND ETHNIC RELATIONS: AMERICAN AND GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES, 10e tackles diversity issues from both the American and global perspective, offering an in-depth exploration of today's globally diverse world. The text's expansive coverage of race and ethnic relations across the globe highlights major points of difference and similarity between the United States and a number of other societies, as well as includes a unique case study comparing four different countries. This unique comparative approach is vital with the increasing ethnic diversity in most contemporary societies as well as the prominence of ethnic conflicts in virtually all world regions. Current statistics, figures, maps, and citations provide up-to-the-minute insight. The Tenth Edition also includes an all-new chapter devoted to Arab Americans. In addition, end-of-chapter critical-thinking questions encourage readers to think in a sociological mode and examine current issues using concepts presented in the text.
- Author BiographyMartin N. Marger received his bachelor's degree from the University of Miami, his master's degree from Florida State University, and his doctorate from Michigan State University. In addition to his research and writing in the field of race and ethnic relations, his work includes studies in social inequality and political sociology. He is also the author of SOCIAL INEQUALITY: PATTERNS AND PROCESSES.
- Author(s)Martin N. Marger
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight931 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.