Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionRace and Pedagogy identifies persistent, institutional racism as the cause of the lower rates of high school graduation among African Americans, Hispanics, and Native Americans in the United States. Adams and Buffington-Adams provide a retrospective look at their own and other teachers' efforts to ackwledge the limitations of their own cultural lenses in order to identify, examine, and fix the failings of the current educational system.
- Author BiographySusan R. Adams is assistant professor of secondary education in the College of Education at Butler University. Jamie Buffington-Adams is assistant professor in the School of Education at Indiana University East.
- Author(s)Jamie Buffington-Adams,Susan R. Adams
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRace and Education in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight335 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.