All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume the editors incorporate the experiences of African Americans into the discourse on moral-development theory and moral education. By citing historical developments from the days of slavery to the present, the authors provide a framework through which one can interpret the way morality has been cultivated amongst Black mirities. Presenting intriguing essays of well-kwn African American scholars, the editors discuss both the psychology of moral formation among African American children, adolescents, and adults, and the practical implications of this kwledge.
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Edited byJohn Snarey,Vanessa Siddle Walker
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.