Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners by Rachael Ray (Paperback / softback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.85Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven your favorite dinner can lose its appeal when it s in constant rotation, so mix it up! With her largest collection of recipes yet, Food Network s indefatigable cook Rachael Ray guarantees you ll be able to put something fresh and exciting on your dinner table every night for a full year... without a single repeat! Based on the original 30-Minute Meal cooking classes that started it all, these recipes prove that you don t have to reinvent the wheel every night. Rachael offers dozens of recipes that, once mastered, can become entirely new dishes with just a few ingredient swaps. Learn how to make a Southwestern Pasta Bake and you ll be able to make a Smoky Chipotle Chili Con Queso Mac the next time. Try your hand at Spring Chicken with Leeks and Peas and you re all set to turn out a rib-sticking Rice and Chicken Stoup that looks and tastes like an entirely different dish. As a best-selling cookbook author and host of three top-rated Food Network shows, Rachael Ray believes that both cooking and eating should be fun. Drawing from her own favorite dishes as well as those of her family, friends, and celebrities, she covers the flavor spectrum from Asian to Italian and dozens of delicious stops in between. Best of all, these flavor-packed dishes will satisfy your every craving and renew your taste for cooking. With so many delicious entrees to choose from you ll never have an excuse for being in a cooking rut again. How about a brand-new 30-minute dinner every night for an entire year? Tired of making the same old same old, week after week after week? With Rachael s most varied and comprehensive collection of 30-minute recipes ever, you ll have everyone at your table saying Yummo! all year long. It s amazing what a half hour can do for your tastebuds 365 days a year!
- Author BiographyRachael Ray appears daily on the Food Network as host of 30-Minute Meals, $40 a Day, and Inside Dish. She is the author of nine best-selling cookbooks, most recently 30 Minute Get Real Meals. Rachael lives in the Adirondacks.
- Author(s)Rachael Ray
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.