All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving a life as colorful and creative as Rachel Khoo star of three BBC television series, author of bestselling cookbooks, illustrator, and international tastemaker creates a constellation of ideas and inspiration. All of her gifts pack this exuberant more-than-a-cookbook, with its rounded corners and hefty tebook feel. Each turn of the page offers doable and delicious recipes, style-setting ideas from around the globe, 250 photographs, and Rachel's charming illustrations and engaging tes. Here's a cookbook unlike any other one that brings a smile of surprise and delight every time it's opened.
- Author BiographyRachel Khoo is the host of the popular television series The Little Paris Kitchen and a columnist for the London Evening Standard. She divides her time between Paris and London. David Loftus is a London-based food and lifestyle photographer.
- Author(s)Rachel Khoo
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width175 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)David Loftus
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.