Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 1934, contains the recollections of the varied and coloured life of a great pianist and composer, who is one of the most striking figures of the musical world. Rachmaniff dictated his memoires to the author of this book, and much of the story is therefore told in the first person. The final chapter is Riesemann's own contribution. It is an estimate of Rachmaniff's qualities as composer; it shows kwledge of all his more important works; and it shows discrimination. The whole book is an authoritative and interesting study of a popular artist.
- Author(s)Oskar von Riesemann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.