All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven though his big brother and sister tell him that he is too young to enter the 15-kilometer bike race that follows Perimeter Path around the park, Mike kws that he can do it, especially with the help of a friend.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Mike Reed's pictures have appeared in Business Week and the Minneapolis Star Tribune as well as in children's books. Mr. Reed lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMathStart 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillus
- Weight140 g
- Width241 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Reed
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.95Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.