All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionDarcy and Sophia, unidentical twins, are pretty similar until their fourth birthday, when an accident suddenly highlights the differences between the two. Sophia is small, neat, well-behaved and pretty, the spokesman for the pair; Darcy is bigger, more silent, and, seeing that she can never be like her twin gradually becomes a clown and a rebel. They remain as close as twins can be. Until they fall for the same man, and it seems as they will have to choose between family, and love.
- Author BiographyTerry Prone is the head of the successful PR firm Carr Communications, and is the author of seven previous non-fiction books as well as of Blood Brothers, Soul Sisters. She has a husband and son.
- Author(s)Terry Prone
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/08/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date04/04/2007
- Content Noten/a
- Weight238 g
- Width111 mm
- Height29 mm
- Spine178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.