All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Radar Cross-Section (RCS) and its control by describing the techniques for controlling the RCS of targets, by providing analytical methods for estimating RCS, by developing models for the design of low RCS targets and antennas, and by providing an assessment of enhancement techniques.
- Author(s)Asoke K. Bhattacharyya,D. L. Sengupta
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleRadar Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.