All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionA text and general reference on the design and analysis of radar signals As radar techlogy evolves to encompass a growing spectrum of applications in military, aerospace, automotive, and other sectors, invations in digital signal processing have risen to meet the demand. Presenting a long overdue, up-to-date, dedicated resource on radar signals, the authors fill a critical gap in radar techlogy literature. Radar Signals features in-depth coverage of the most prevalent classical and modern radar signals used today, as well as new signal concepts developed in recent years. Inclusion of key MATLAB software codes throughout the book demonstrates how they dramatically simplify the process of describing and analyzing complex signals. Topics covered include: Matched filter and ambiguity function concepts Basic radar signals, with both analytical and numerical analysis Frequency modulated and phase-coded pulses Complete discussion of band-limiting schemes Coherent LFM pulse trains-the most popular radar signal Diversity in pulse trains, including stepped frequency pulses Continuous-wave signals Multicarrier phase-coded signals Combining lucid explanation, preferred signal tables, MATLAB codes, and problem sets in each chapter, Radar Signals is an essential reference for professionals-and a systematic tutorial for any seeking to broaden their kwledge base in this dynamic field.
- Author BiographyNADAV LEVANON is a professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering-Systems at Tel-Aviv University, and head of its Weinstein Research Institute for Signal Processing. He is an IEEE Fellow, cited for contributions to radar signal analysis and detection. He is the author of Radar Principles (Wiley). ELI MOZESON, a former student of Dr. Levanon, is a practicing radar engineer.
- Author(s)Eli Mozeson,Nadav Levanon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.