All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionHigh frequencies of densely packed modern electronic equipment turn even the smallest piece of wire into a transmission line with signal retardation, dispersion, attenuation, and distortion. In electromagnetic environments with high-power microwave or ultra-wideband sources, transmission lines pick up ise currents generated by external electromagnetic fields. These are superimposed on essential signals, the lines acting t only as receiving antennas but radiating parts of the signal energy into the environment. This book is outstanding in its originality. While many textbooks rephrase that which has been written before, this book features: an accessible introduction to the fundamentals of electromagnetics; an explanation of the newest developments in transmission line theory, featuring the transmission line super theory developed by the authors; a unique exposition of the increasingly popular PEEC (partial element equivalent circuit) method, including recent research results. Both the Transmission Line Theory and the PEEC method are well suited to combine linear structures with circuit networks. For engineers, researchers, and graduate students, this text broadens insight into the basics of electrical engineering. It provides a deeper understanding of Maxwellian-circuit-like representations of multi-conductor transmission lines, justifies future research in this field.
- Author(s)Frank Gronwald,Gunter Wollenberg,Juergen Nitsch,Richard Sturm
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.