All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed treatment of radiation effects in electronic devices, including effects at the material, device, and circuit levels. The emphasis is on transient effects caused by single ionizing particles (single-event effects and soft errors) and effects produced by the cumulative energy deposited by the radiation (total ionizing dose effects). Bipolar (Si and SiGe), metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS), and compound semiconductor techlogies are discussed. In addition to considering the specific issues associated with high-performance devices and techlogies, the book includes the background material necessary for understanding radiation effects at a more general level.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSelected Topics in Electronics & Systems S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.34
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width168 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniel M. Fleetwood,Ronald D. Schrimpf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.