All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers collected in this hugely useful volume cover the principle physical and biological aspects of radiation therapy and in addition, address practical clinical considerations in the planning and delivering of that therapy. The importance of the assessment of uncertainties is emphasized. Topics include an overview of the physics of the interactions of radiation with matter and the definition of the goals and the design of radiation therapy approaches.
- Author BiographyMichael Goitein, Ph.D., is Professor of Radiation Therapy Emeritus (Radiation Biophysics) Harvard Medical School. He is certified in Therapeutic Radiological Physics by the American Board of Radiology and in Medical Physics by the Swiss Society of Medical Physics and Biology. He is also a Fellow in the American Association of Physicists in Medicine and an Honorary Member of the Belgian Society of Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- Author(s)Michael Goitein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight741 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.