All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionAs relevant today as it was when it was first published 20 years ago, this book is a classic in the field. Nowhere else can you find more complete coverage of radiation and scattering of waves. The chapter: Asympotic Evaluation of Integrals is considered the definitive source for asympotic techniques. This book is essential reading for engineers, physicists and others involved in the fields of electromagnetics and acoustics. It is also an indispensable reference for advanced engineering courses.
- Author(s)L. B. Felsen,Nathan Marcuvitz
- Date of Publication15/08/2001
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory
- Place of PublicationPiscataway NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIEEE Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1354 g
- Width166 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine50 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.