Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a philosophical-literary reflection on the condition of the possibility of radical intellectual life, art, culture, politics, and religion in the contemporary United States. The standpoint assumed and defended in this reflection is that of critical modernism, a principled commitment to a radical leftist version of modern, western rationality. In this book of fragments such rationality emerges, after encounters with liberalism, conservatism, and postmodernism, as the preferable form of rationality.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Professor James L. Marsh received his Doctorate in Philosophy from Northwestern University. He teaches and writes in the areas of phenomenology, hermeneutics, post-modernism, and critical theory. Dr. Marsh has published over forty articles in professional journals, and is the author of Post-Cartesian Meditations.
- Author(s)James L Marsh
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- Series TitleNew Studies in Aesthetics
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight600 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.