Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first text in a series publishing critical essays and articles on issues concerning drama and performance. It focuses on issues of interventionist drama and related examples of drama as community. As with the series as a whole, this collection offers a fusion of scholarly research and accounts from practitioners in their field of work. The list of contributors is eclectic, ranging from established scholars such as Dr Lionel Pilkington through to emerging researchers such as Bill McDonnell and Maureen Barry. There is also a significant international dimension to this volume, with contributions from Carole Christensen (Copenhagen) and Velda Harris, who offers a critical evaluation of her work with madic tribes people in Azerbaijan.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleNew directions in drama & performance
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byPeter Billingham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.