CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bahamas is rewned for its beaches and its warm friendly people, but more needs to be kwn about the fervour with which Bahamians accept the teachings of the Bible, and its worship of the Lord. Indeed, a Church on almost every corner signifies the abiding respect of Bahamians for Christian values as enshrined in the preamble of its independence constitution of 1973. In this book the author encapsulates his own radical Bahamian approach to life. Through him, in a most unique way, words have flowed in the form of songs, prose and poetry.
- Author(s)Clinton Minnis
- PublisherLMH Publishing
- Date of Publication09/01/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintLMH Publishing
- Weight79 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.