All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionRadically Free is a state of the art program for wellness and weight management using an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant approach. Based on solid science, the principles in this book have helped many people successfully lose weight and have happier and healthier lives.
- Author BiographyDr. Machiel N Kennedy is a licensed Medical Doctor who is board certified in Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine (medical weight loss). In addition, Dr. Kennedy has over 30 years of experience in private practice, wellness, weight management programs, complementary and alternative medicine, and medical motivation. Thousands of people have been trained and educated by Dr. Kennedy via television, lectures, and and his own practice. Most importantly, he understands weight management, because he has lost excess weight and kept if off. Dr. Steven E. Warren is a practicing geriatric physician who oversees numerous nursing homes, home health care and hospices. He is board certified in Family Medicine as well as hospice and pallative medicine. He has been involved for the last several years developing products and programs which can improve wellness in our country. He is very interested in slowing the aging process by using natraceuticals and anti-inflammatory products. In addition, Dr. Warren understands the weight problem, because he has lost over 100 pounds and kept it off.
- Author(s)Dr Machiel N Kennedy,Dr Steven E Warren
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.