All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadio controlled model boating began to establish itself as a popular hobby in the 1950s and there was great excitement, even credulity, among onlookers when they realised that a model was responding to commands sent from a radio transmitter. Nowadays a bystander is more suspect if a model does t have radio control! In the interim, the equipment used has made great strides to the point where the user has little more to do than fit batteries and plug the components together. No technical kwledge whatsoever is required. However, guidance is needed to install the equipment in the model and to learn how to use it to best advantage. John Cundell is an author and journalist with many years of boat modelling at national and international level. In his capacity as editor of Model Boats magazine, he is very aware of the type of questions likely to be asked by the less experienced and kws the problem areas likely to be encountered by the unsuspecting newcomer to the hobby. This book, first published in 1986, is a totally practical book and in this fourth revised edition, it brings you right up to date with the latest developments. If you carefully follow the simple procedures which are clearly explained you will undoubtedly be on the road to success in this fascinating hobby.
- Author(s)John Cundell
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication13/11/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note127 black and white photographs; 46 scale diagrams and line drawings
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.