All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.56
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy pocket guide to essential radio frequency interference (RFI) is a valuable, pocket-sized reference for radio amateurs and others in the radio communication fields. Designed as a practical, quick guide, the Radio Frequency Interference Pocket Guide collates key data, diagrams and useful reference materials into one handy place to help the reader to understand basic EM theory, along with specific remediation steps in reducing or eliminating sources of radio interference. Topics covered include; EMC/RFI Fundamentals, EMC design, FCC rules, locating RFI and resolving RFI.
- Author BiographyKenneth Wyatt has worked as a product development engineer for 10 years for various aerospace firms on projects ranging from DC-to-DC power converters, to RF and microwave systems for shipboard and space platforms. For over 20 years, he worked as a senior EMC engineer for Hewlett-Packard and Agilent Technologies in Colorado Springs. A prolific author and presenter, is a co-author of the popular EMC Pocket Guide (2013) and EMI Troubleshooting Cookbook for Product Designers (2014). Michael Gruber (W1MG) has been at the ARRL RFI desk since 2002, primarily assisting in interference matters and working with the FCC. He also has written numerous articles and edits ARRL books primarily pertaining to RFI, including The ARRL Interference Handbook, 3rd Edition.
- Author(s)Kenneth Wyatt,Michael Gruber
- PublisherSciTech Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectromagnetics and Radar
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSciTech Publishing Inc
- Weight91 g
- Width76 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.