All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in 1997 in a storefront redevelopment office in Pittsburgh's Hill District, Radio Golf is the concluding play in August Wilson's monumental ten-play cycle chronicling African American life during the twentieth century. This title is completed shortly before his death in 2005. This bittersweet drama of assimilation and alienation in nineties America traces the forces of change on a neighborhood and its people caught between history and the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyAUGUST WILSON was born in 1945 in Pittsburgh, where all of his plays are set. Despite an unsuccessful formal education, he was influenced by earlier black writers and penned his first play for a theatre company he had co-founded in 1968. Ma Rainey's Black Bottom, the first in his ten-play cycle, was staged in 1982. He died in 2005 just after completing the final play.
- Author(s)August Wilson
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight141 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.