All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book starts at beginner level, building the foundations of Electricity, AC Theory and Radio Theory. These foundations are progressively and slowly built upon and culminate at a solid Advanced Level. This is an ideal study program for those wanting an understanding electrical and radio theory. This study is suitable for Radio Technicians, Electrical Technicians, Technical Officers. Also suitable for those seeking to gain a qualification from Beginner to 'Advanced' Radio (Amateur) Experimenter; in any country. The book aims to provide a clear understanding of concepts. The goal is learning rather than memorising. The mathematics used is typical of Radio Technician level. The book exceeds the standard prescribed by CEPT (TR61-01).
- Author BiographyRon Bertrand has a broad experience in the Radio Communications and related industries. With over 40 years' experience involved in the delivery of training programs to technical trainees, technical officers and radio (amateur) experimenters. In 1997 Ron founded the Radio & Electronics School (RES) in Australia. RES is an organisation of volunteer mentors and is not for profit. RES has worked together with many thousands of students of all ages to help them achieve their goals. Such goals could be anything from a hobby to a career in radiocommunications. RES is an online school and can be found at www.res.net.au
- Author(s)MR Ronald Bertrand
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1297 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- ezarone12 Aug, 2016by
Radio Theory Handbook - Beginner to Advanced.
Verified purchase: No
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.