Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis Manual accompanies the Textbook, teaching radioanalytical chemistry to seniors and graduate students. The manual can be used in conjunction with the textbook to teach a 3-hour lecture course and a 6-hour laboratory. The experiments address a range of practical aspects in the radiochemistry laboratory: use of laboratory and radiation detection equipment, performing specific analyses for radio-iodine, radio-strontium, uranium, and plutonium.
- Author(s)Bernd Kahn,Moses Attrep
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight345 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.