Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most talented and eclectic bands around today, Radiohead currently has an ermous fan base, expanding with every album and every tour. Now, tying in their next massive world tour, this is the only photo-text book available on the band, complete with authoritative text written by a former colleague of frontman Thom Yorke. Consisting of a chrological documentary, in words and 70 full-colour photos, as well as a complete discography put together by one of Radiohead's biggest collectors, this book will thrill fans both old and new.
- Author BiographyWriter Tim Footman spent three years at Exeter University with Thom Yorke and brings a wholly new angle to the Radiohead story. Tim has written about music for over 12 years, is a previous editor of the Guinness Book of Records and has written books on Limp Bizkit and Blink 182. Series Editor Billy Dancer is a renowned music journalist having worked on Melody Maker and contributed to Rolling Stone.
- PublisherChrome Dreams
- Date of Publication05/01/2002
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew Malden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChrome Dreams
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width195 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byBilly Dancer,Tim Footman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.