All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionRadioisotope Thin-Film Powered Microsystems describes high energy density microbatteries required for compact long lifetime wireless sensor Microsystems. These microbatteries are presented alongside theories employing high energy density radioisotope thin films in actuating vel electromechanical energy converters. Also discussed are vel wireless sensor architectures that enable long lifetime wireless sensors Microsystems with minimal amounts of radioisotope fuel used. Ultra low-power beta radiation counting clocks are described in order to illustrate the application of radioisotope thin films in realizing the deployment of various components of Microsystems. Radioisotope Thin-Film Powered Microsystems also presents the latest work on 3D silicon electrovoltaic converters and energy density microbatteries required for high-power Microsystems.
- Author(s)Amit Lal,Rajesh Duggirala,Shankar Radhakrishnan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMEMS Reference Shelf
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.