All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionRapid developments of new investigative techniques and diagstic modalities such as CT and MRI have revolutionized modern diagstic imaging. Dr. Sperber and her contributors expertly facilitate understanding of the fundamentals of pulmonary disorders and promote a realistic and appropriate use of the exciting new diagstic modalities. Methodologies of choosing techniques are also discussed. The first section of the book reviews the applications of the various radiographic modalities. The second part is organized by disease - emphasizing the radiographic manifestations and indicating appropriate imaging techniques most useful for diagsis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1448 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMiriam Sperber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.