Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionRadiology for Medical Students 2nd Edition contains excellent advice on the latest guidelines to aid medical students during ward rounds, day-to-day hospital practice and exam preparation. The format used is based on tutorial material used at St. George's Hospital Medical School. It covers chapters on abdomen, chest, bones, neurology, trauma and paediatrics. It includes a section on basic interpretations of general radiological image. Original X-rays, MR and CT scans are enlarged to give greater clarity. It features up-to-the-minute cases relevant for final exams. It also includes three test papers for against-the-clock exam preparation.
- Author BiographyRema Wasan MA MBBS MRCP FRCR Consultant Radiologist, King's College Hospital, London.Alan Grundy, MB ChB, DCH, FRCR, trained in Medicine at the University of Dundee. Following junior posts in Dundee and London, joined the St. George's Radiology training programme. He was appointed Consultant Radiologist at St George's Hospital, London in 1981. His areas of expertise are Gastrointestinal and Interventional Radiology and he has an interest in teaching both undergraduates and radiology trainees.Richard Beese BSc(Hons) MBBS MRCP FRCR Clinical Fellow in Radiology, St. George's Hospital, London.
- Author(s)Alan Grundy,R. Wasan,Richard Beese
- Date of Publication02/11/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/06/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.