All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionRadiology Fundamentals is a concise introduction to the dynamic field of radiology for medical students, n-radiology house staff, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, radiology assistants, and other allied health professionals. The goal of the book is to provide readers with general examples and brief discussions of basic radiographic principles and to serve as a curriculum guide, supplementing a radiology education and providing a solid foundation for further learning. Introductory chapters provide readers with the fundamental scientific concepts underlying the medical use of imaging modalities and techlogy, including ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and nuclear medicine. The main scope of the book is to present concise chapters organized by anatomic region and radiology sub-specialty that highlight the radiologist's role in diagsing and treating common diseases, disorders, and conditions. Highly illustrated with images and diagrams, each chapter in Radiology Fundamentals begins with learning objectives to aid readers in recognizing important points and connecting the basic radiology concepts that run throughout the text. It is the editors' hope that this valuable, up-to-date resource will foster and further stimulate self-directed radiology learning-the process at the heart of medical education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHarjit Singh,Janet A. Neutze,Janet Neutze
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.