All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe advent of small, affordable ultrasound machines and the widespread use of PACS systems have made imaging more accessible to anaesthetists and intensivists than ever before. This concise, highly illustrated text discusses the key aspects of radiology, examining all imaging modalities and body regions. Introductory sections review the imaging kwledge required for the FRCA exams and the role of imaging in the Pre-Operative Assessment. These are followed by chapters on each imaging modality and body region, each containing numerous illustrations, practical advice on diagsis, and many case illustrations. Each modality chapter contains a concise introductory section on the principles of image formation. Containing over 300 scans and illustrations, and written by a multidisciplinary team of radiologists and anaesthetists, Radiology for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, second edition, is an invaluable aid for all anaesthetists and intensivists.
- Author BiographyRichard Hopkins is a Consultant Radiologist in the Department of Radiology, Cheltenham General Hospital, Cheltenham, UK. Carol Peden is a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine at the Royal United Hopsital, Bath, UK. Sanjay Gandhi is a Consultant Radiologist at the Frenchay Hospital, Bristol and Honorary Senior Lecuturer at the University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note396 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarol Peden,Richard Hopkins,Sanjay Gandhi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.