All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionLove. Death. Addiction. Twins. Cicadas. Strippers. Murderers. Children. Castles. Zombies. Pomeranians. Silver limbs. Mental institutions. Trailer parks. Time travel. Appalachia. Conversations. Memories. Lies.
- Author BiographyAmanda Gowin lives in the foothills of Appalachia with her husband and son. Her work has appeared in various publications online and in print, including the anthologies Warmed and Bound (Velvet Press), Burnt Tongues (Medallion) and the upcoming Exigencies (Dark House Press). She is a lover of horses, toads, twins, and cotton candy, and never met a Jack-in-the-Box not conspiring against her. Currently completing her first novel, Boxing Day, more information can be found at www.lookatmissohio.wordpress.com. She has always written and always will.
- Author(s)Amanda Gowin
- PublisherThunderdome Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunderdome Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMichael Paul Gonzalez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.