All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionRaphael's drawings are amongst Europe's most important cultural heritage. The themes of the essays compiled in this book mirror the versatile approaches to their evaluation and research: their state of preservation regarding the history of their collection; their role in the work process; aspects of the history of their reception. The essays are the results of the scientific interdisciplinary colloquium accompanying the exhibition Raffael. Zeichnungen in the Graphische Sammlung of the Frankfurter Stadel Museum in 2013.
- Author Biography<b>Joachim Jacoby</b> is an art historian. <b>Martin Sonnabend</b> is an art historian.
- PublisherMichael Imhof Verlag
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Imhof Verlag
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJoachim Jacoby,Martin Sonnabend
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.