All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionWritten at a time when the lumber industry had shifted westward, the chapters in this book recall the days when giant rafts carried lumber down the rivers of Pennsylvania.
- Author Biography<strong>J. Herbert Walker</strong> was a journalist, an outdoorsman, and a colleague of Henry W. Shoemaker at the Altoona Tribune, where he served as editor in chief and covered Gifford Pinchot's candidacy for governor.
- PublisherPennsylvania State University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennsylvania State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byHerbert J. Walker
- Foreword byHenry W. Shoemaker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.