All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAlbrecht's work presents a comprehensive account of contemporary Egyptian politics, with a particular focus on the years 2002-2007. The text contains a theoretical dimension that considers the role political opposition and the core working mechanisms of state-society relations under authoritarian rule.
- Author BiographyHolger Albrecht is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at American University in Cairo.
- Author(s)Holger Albrecht
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.