All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain Alexandra Alex McLaughlin is t a woman to be underestimated. Under her petite exterior is a spine of solid steel and a disposition to laugh in the face of impending death. A former member of the Terran Navy's elite force, the Dead Jokers, electronic-warfare pilots with a mortality rate to match that of old Japan's Kamikazes, Alex is a born survivor. But sometimes survival can be a curse. Humanity is locked in a war of survival with the Xan-Sskarn, an alien race that refuses to ackwledge the rights of weaker creatures to live. It is a war that will t end with a peace treaty, but only the complete subjugation of one species to the other. And right w, the alien side is winning. However, the enemy on the outside is t the only one to be faced. As the battles take on an eerily familiar pattern of -win scenarios, Alex realizes the horrifying truth; humanity has a traitor, and it's somebody close. As each battle brings more death, Alex's ghosts grow and so does her desire for vengeance. There is only one way for this to end, and Alex is just the human to take it there - to Ragnarok.
- Author BiographyPatrick A. Vanner was born into a U.S. Marine family and enlisted in the Marine Corps like his parents before him. After a successful military tour serving in both Iraq and Afghanistan, Vanner earned a degree in network administration and began a career in telecommunications and information technology. He lives in Maryland with his wife and divides his time between working, reading, writing, gaming and spending an exorbitant amount on anime.
- Author(s)Patrick A. Vanner
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight227 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.