All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're looking for a trail for a leisurely stroll, a bike ride with the family, or something a bit more challenging, you'll find it in this comprehensive trail guide highlighting the best, most highly rated trails in Minnesota. Many of the trails were converted from unused railroad corridors to become some of the best multiuse rail-trails in the state. In this guidebook, experts from Rail-to-Trails Conservancy present their final list of 48 of the best trails and rail-trails in Minnesota. Experience first-hand how Minnesota earned the nickname Land of 10,000 Lakes by taking one of several paths through the various lake districts, including the 121-mile Paul Bunyan State Trail, one of the longest rail-trails in the United States. In addition to details about each trail, Rail-Trails Minnesota also provides information about trail amenities, including restrooms, parking facilities, and water fountains.
- Author BiographyThe Rails-to-Trails Conservancy is a nationwide advocacy group whose one great mission is to protect America's irreplaceable rail corridors by transforming them into multiuse trails. They are based in Washington, D.C.
- PublisherWilderness Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRail-Trails
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilderness Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, 48 maps
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.