All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA handy practical guide to more than 340 days out at Britain's heritage railways, museums, narrow gauge lines and miniature railways. The recent growth of preserved railways, railway museums and main line steam activity has been phemenal. Railway Days Out is a practical guide to more than 340 restored railways, museums and steam events enjoyed by millions of people - an important part of Britain's heritage and tourism industry. The book's handy format and clear layout make it an ideal travelling companion and reference book for the families and railway enthusiasts alike.
- Author BiographyBased in Glastonbury, Julian Holland's passion for Britain's railways started on a fateful day in 1957 when he first went trainspotting at Gloucester Central Station armed with a pencil and his Sterling No.3 Notebook. In the mid-1960's he worked as a volunteer on the Ftestiniog Railway where he helped to re-lay track between Tany-Bwlch and Dduallt. His most recent books for AA Publishing include Discovering Britain's Little Trains and Great Railways of the World, The Lost Lines of Britain and Steaming Across Britain.
- Author(s)Julian Holland
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight417 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.