Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.77Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was one hell of an inheritance for former Chicago reporter Tom Coleman: a broken-down pickup truck, ramshackle campground, a cae livery and one pot-smoking, barely working employee he doesn t need, doesn t want, and can t afford. But the truth is, after losing a child and a marriage, Tom doesn t really care. And life is nice and quiet in the middle of where. Until a drug lab blows up near his property putting Tom in contact with the woman he once loved, a small-town cop with a chip on his shoulder, and a powerful local who doesn t want him poking his se where it doesn t belong. Tom doesn t want to get involved in the first place. But in the hardscrabble Nebraska Sandhills, storms gather suddenly and bad blood runs deep. Now a quiet summer on the river is turning into a dangerous season of grudges, betrayal, and violent reckoning and it s already too late to find shelter...
- Author BiographySean Doolittle is the author of Burn, winner of the gold medal in the mystery category of ForeWord Magazine's 2003 Book of the Year Award, and Dirt, an Amazon.com Top 100 Editor's Pick for 2001. The author lives with his family in Omaha, Nebraska. Visit him on the web at www.seandoolittle.com.
- Author(s)Sean Doolittle
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight181 g
- Width108 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.